Kristin Cavallari: Not One, But Two Hills Seasons!

Kristin Cavallari is so the new Lauren Conrad of The Hills.

How else do you explain Cavallari getting a two-season deal on MTV's hit pseudo-reality show?

That's right. Cavallari, 22, told us yesterday she'll be around a lot longer than the 10 episodes that were originally announced.

"I'm signed for two seasons," she said while promoting her new DVD flick Van Wilder Freshman Year at the Jack LaLanne juicer-sponsored Silver Spoon House in Malibu. "We'll see how it goes, but that's probably all I'll really want to do."

But it's not like Cavallari wants to be Conrad 2.0…

Cavallari said she has no plans to try to knock Conrad's young adult novel L.A. Candy off the New York Times best-seller list. "It hasn't even crossed my mind, she said when asked if she has similar literary aspirations. "So I don't think so."

Meanwhile, Cavallari also revealed that she put on a little too much weight while filming Van Wilder. "I had been in Atlanta for two months, eating fast food and whatever the hell I wanted," she explained. "I completely let myself go."

For a lingerie scene, she begged the filmmakers to let her wear a corset. "They wouldn't let me," she said. "They ended up having to cut the scene down a lot. Not kidding. It's a lot shorter than it was supposed to be. I was definitely 10 pounds heavier."

—Reporting by Dahvi Shira

1 comment:

  1. Avatar: The Last Airbender, How I Met Your Mother, CSI Miami, Pokemon is best TV shows.I prefer in this site you can Watch How I Met Your Mother Online tv show and watch your favorite shows and episodes as per your choice.

    http://howimetyourmother.episodesworld.com/

    ReplyDelete